It’s hard not to feel grateful when I’m sat here typing with my current view. Last night we travelled down from Mexico which took 10 hours on a bus and although it was full of friends it was still bloody long. But last night when my head finally hit the pillow it was the sound of the ocean lapping at the shore that sent me into my rhythm of sleep. I’ve decided that this is part of what I want to do. I want to travel the world staying in amazing places. Tomorrow I’m shooting a wedding in this side of the world and I’ll be honest – I’m nervous. It’s a new place. Different light. But I’m going into it with everything because this is everything that I want to do.
Looking for something?
More Blog Posts
- In home new-born shoot : Isaiah
- Friday Feature: Anna Mewes Personal Stylist
- Leeds Newborn Shoot: Rocco
- Travelling to Cornwall with kids
- 5 reasons why you should print your photographs.
- Harrogate Newborn Family Photography: Ralph