A couple of weeks ago I met Nick & Louise for the first time. On their engagement session. They had booked me online and this was the first time we were meeting, it always feels like a first date! Louise had a little spot in mind where she wanted to start the shoot. A little spot that her and Nick walk to often and sometimes run. To have places like this on your step is pretty special. They were also sitting Polly, the Pug. Polly belongs to Louise’s sister who was away and she was the perfect addition to the shoot. Here a few of my favourites. I can’t wait to join them both later this month for their wedding, I just know it’s going to be good.
Looking for something?
More Blog Posts
- Harlow Carr Engagement Shoot : Jack and Vickie
- Harlow Carr Engagement Shoot : Danny & Rosie
- Garden Engagement Shoot : Lloyd & Katie
- Yorkshire Engagement Shoot: Lloyd & Heather
- Valley Garden Engagement Shoot: Victoria and Ryan.
- Roundhay Park Engagement shoot: Matt & Claudia.