Working from home is fabulous, but one of the harder challenges can be working without colleagues, people you can just chit chat with whilst you work. Obviously I have the boys and Ezra, but they are pretty rubbish with the tea rounds! So, I tend to look for this now online. One of the fabulous communities that I found is The Female Entrepreneur Association. This is a brilliant online community that encourages, teaches and motivates! Many days I switch listening to music and opt for podcasts of speakers and professionals in their field.I don’t know it all, far from it. But I love to learn, get inspired, figure out my dreams and head after them!!
Looking for something?
More Blog Posts
- Product Photography: Myrtle and Maude
- Newborn Photography Leeds: Elma
- Happy New Year: 2020
- Leeds Newborn Photography: Baby Hugo
- Leeds Family Photography: The Henzell’s
- Newborn Photography : Baby Penny